USE THE MOST RECENT REVISION OF THE PROPER EXPENSE FORM TO PREVENT DELAYS IN PROCESSING YOUR REIMBERSEMENT
There are 3 different expense forms to choose from:
1. Part Time Employee Activity and Expense Statement
This form should be utilized by TMC Worker Trainers, Worker Evaluators, Worker Curriculum Writers and other part time employees of the SCEO/TMC. Receipts and prior approval to incur costs must be attached. (ATR)
2. Non-Employees TMC Activities and Expense Statement
This form should be utilized by all contractors, guests and single event people receiving reimbursement from the SCEO/TMC that are not currently included as an employee of the SCEO/TMC. Receipts and prior approval to incur costs must accompany this form. (Email, Contract or other official documentation from a representative of the SCEO/TMC)
3. Full-Time Staff Expense and Activity Form
This form is to be used only by Full-Time Employees of the SCEO/TMC. Receipts and prior approval to incur costs must accompany this form. (ATR)
Part Time Employee - Worker Trainer Expense Form 01.01.13
- View in pdf You can print the form out, fill it in by hand, sign it and mail it in for processing.
- View in Excel You can fill this form out on the computer. It will calculate your mileage and do all additions for you. You can then print it out, sign it and send it in for processing.
Staff Expense Form 01.01.13